Preparation: 15 minutes
1/2 cup Whipping Cream
1tsp – 1Tbsp Stevia, depends on your preference
1 tsp Cocoa powder, unsweetened
2 Tbsp Chocolate Chips or chopped chocolates, unsweetened
1) In a bowl, add the whipping cream.
2) Add stevia and whisk the mixture until the texture becomes thick like the whipped cream.
3) Add the cocoa powder.
4) Combine the mixture using a spatula.
5) Lastly, add the chocolate chips. Mix again until well combined. Chill the mousse for 1 hour.
6) Serve in a small cup or bowl and top it with chopped chocolates.
Energy – 525.7 kcal
Protein – 6g
Fat – 50.9g
Carbohydrates – 10.9g